Friday, October 10, 2008

Mid-October Update


I really have to be better about keeping up with the posts! Things are busy. We had to start sleep training ALL OVER AGAIN since Zay escaped from his crib labor day weekend. We had been afraid to let him "cry it out" because we thought he'd make a break for it again. This resulted in him waking up 2 - 3 times/night. Just like the good old days. With a baby on the way, this really wasn't acceptable (is it ever?!). So, we had a night or two of marathon crying sessions, he seems to have accepted that he's going to have to get himself back to sleep. So, he's had two solid nights of sleeping "through the night" (8:30 - 6 or 6). If only I didn't have to pee every hour, I could enjoy the peace!

What else is going on? The Guerrieri Grandparents are coming to visit on Wednesday so we're looking forward to that. I must be nesting because I've become obsessed with cleaning/organizing the entire house. How does one accomplish that with a toddler? Suggestions are welcome. ;)

Zay is going to be a big, fat bumblebee for Halloween and I can't wait. We're having our annual family pumpkin carving contest on 10/26 so I'll post the pics of all category winners (and probably losers).

This latest pic is Zay in his new bath robe. He looks absolutely ridiculous in it.

Till next time (which I hope will be soon!)...

peace.

No comments: